We’re Always Hiring.
Careers at East Coast HVAC.
East Coast Heating & Air Conditioning and EC Electric are always looking for new people to join our vibrant team in Dover, New Hampshire!
If you are interested in learning how you can improve your career by joining a company that has been employing the best possible team members for over 35 years, just click on any of the job listings below.
Click the title to learn more.
If there are no open positions listed, or you’re not qualified for one that is, that’s okay – we still want to hear from you. Contact Us and tell us how you can be a contributing part of East Coast HVAC’s team.
Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vacation pay, and exceptional 401k matching. We also offer other options such as Aflac and life insurance. Our benefit package is meant to be a REAL benefit, which means that employee contribution to health insurance is kept minimal, and affordable, when compared to the competition. We share profits with our team members via a bi-annual bonus program, and enjoy treating employees and their families to annual functions and outstanding achievement awards.Apply Now
Employee Spotlight Videos
Looking for a change? Come on over to East Coast HVAC, where you’ll meet some of the greatest friends of your life. See what our employees have to say about being part of our crew. Team members from all backgrounds have been welcomed into our organization, as attitude and work ethic are considered to be the most important qualification for employment! Our positive work environment feeds itself as we grow and progress together as a team sharing a common goal. East Coast’s “people” make this all possible, and help us to stand out from the competition in more ways than one.
Company Culture & Vision
Our company culture is second-to-none! A team-oriented atmosphere, including plenty of fun without sacrificing professionalism, is something we strive to achieve on a daily basis. Our team members are expected to treat each other like family. It has been proven that inside our organization, having a positive attitude is paramount, and will swiftly lead to productive training and career progression. We encourage employees of all levels to continue learning and developing! Our goal is to continue as the fastest-growing HVAC company in the NH Seacoast area, without sacrificing our core values of fair pricing, integrity, and being a great place for employees to make a living for the long term.
We Are a Recovery Friendly Workplace
East Coast HVAC is a Recovery Friendly Workplace! By joining the New Hampshire RFW initiative, we want to eliminate barriers to employment faced by those impacted by addiction, and to support employees in recovery. We’re committed to fostering a healthy workplace environment for all.Apply Now
Core Focus by Department
East Coast’s Retrofit Installation Department is known for an efficient and upbeat process, from consultation, through project closeout. Our install clients can expect to work with friendly, energetic comfort consultants and installers, who creatively deliver quality designs and installations, even in the most challenging circumstances. We make our customers smile, and we leave rooms and homes cleaner than they were when we arrived. Our core focus includes installation of ductless HVAC solutions, as well as replacement of existing mechanical systems, for homeowners who find value in an A+ installation experience, and reliable post-installation support.
East Coast’s Service Department is known for an efficient and upbeat customer experience, from first customer contact, through final resolution. Our service clients can expect a friendly and attentive administrative staff, facilitating and scheduling a capable and energetic field tech team. We are motivated and resourceful, as it relates to maintaining equipment and resolving HVAC issues. Our core focus is maintenance and demand service for all types of residential HVAC systems, for homeowners who are most interested in effortless communication, reliable appointment windows, and competent, friendly personnel.
East Coast’s Commercial Install Department is known for our positive energy and teamwork mentality, from the planning and budgeting phase, through project closeout. Our construction partners can always expect an abundance of “get-it-done” vibes from our team members, who avoid job site drama and always stay focused on project furtherance. We are industry leaders in working well with any trade or personality, on any job site. Our core focus is contracting private and semi-private commercial and multi-residential installation jobs, for developers and GC’s who are looking for prideful installs, delivered with humble attitudes.
Description Coming Soon
Our Collective Core Values
- We know how to utilize internal and external contacts, to solve any problem
- We are not afraid to reach out for help, when we need to
- We create synergy by internally communicating and sharing our specialized knowledge with each other
- We maintain long term, trusting relationships, with everyone we come into contact with
- We compassionately work well together, regardless of differences in opinions, lifestyles, or beliefs
- We communicate openly and truly listen to each other, absorbing others’ points of view
- We find common ground with even the most discerning or challenging customers and associates
- We believe that “Old Dogs” can learn “New Tricks” and our minds are open to new ways of doing things
- We pride ourselves in staying steps ahead, without the need for constant direction or supervision
- We work hard, out of respect for each other, and to maintain high benchmarks of effort, collectively
- We acknowledge that in any position or skill set, there is always still room for learning and personal development
- We focus on goals, to stay pointed in a determined direction, and to measure our progression
- We don’t waste energy dwelling on mistakes, or holding grudges
- We discuss solutions to problems or challenges, instead of focusing on the challenge itself
- We support team members who are going through difficult circumstances, in or outside of work
- We can be trusted to our word, and take pride in following through on promises
- We show up when we say we will, and never provide empty excuses
- We aren’t afraid to admit when we have made mistakes, and will always make things right
- We accept accountability, instead of pointing fingers or placing blame with others
About Dover, New Hampshire
East Coast HVAC is conveniently headquartered in Dover, New Hampshire.
Dover is nestled between the ocean and the mountains, giving us easy access to many communities and recreational opportunities in Maine, New Hampshire, and Northern Massachusetts. We proudly serve residential customers within a 40-mile radius of Dover and are proud to call this community home.
Dover, NH has a long and colorful history spanning nearly four centuries. Its earliest days as a colonial seaport led to a successful shipbuilding industry in the 1700s, and it flourished in the 19th century as the nation’s leading manufacturer of cotton goods.
As one of the fastest growing cities in New Hampshire, we look forward to serving new homeowners as they settle into this great community, which is close to both the University of New Hampshire, Pease International Tradeport, harbors and even a local airport.
Learn more: dover.nh.gov or dovernh.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
East Coast HVAC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Apply to Work at East Coast HVAC
Complete this online application form, mail/drop off your resume at 25 Central avenue, Dover, NH 03820, or call 603-430-9414 to speak to a hiring team member.