Licensed Journeyman Electrician
If you are a licensed electrician looking to broaden your trade experience in a fantastic work environment, look no further! We know you have seen our HVAC trucks around, and now EC Electric is East Coast’s latest growth adventure, seeking a full time Journeyman Electrician to join our rapidly growing electrical department. This full-time (and year-round) position will focus on electrical work of all types, including installs, service, power-ups, and controls, for our current and future client base, primarily in the residential setting. This listing pertains to licensed electricians, capable of leading electrical work for installations and equipment change-outs. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are one of the best firms to work for in the Seacoast Area!Apply Now
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 – $32.00 per hour
Experience: Electrical License (Required)
- Paid holidays. Paid vacation available after a grace period
- Performance bonuses
- 401K with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Consistent year-round work
- Opportunities for Advancement
Responsibilities & Duties
- Providing top-notch electrical work on our Electrical and HVAC service and installations.
- Work with our our in-house master electrician to progress in the trades.
- Some amount of assistance with installation of all things HVAC including, but not limited to: Piping, sheet metal, boilers, furnaces, air conditioning systems, ductless and VRF systems.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and customer-friendly attitude when dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Find your place in the tightest-knit team in the Seacoast area.
- Continue to learn, grow, and develop as our field continually changes.
- Self-starter with team mentality and positive attitude under pressure.
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart.
- Understanding of electrical systems and best service / installation practices.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Minimum of NH Journeyman Electrical license required.
- Aptitude with iPhone and iPad for communication as well as invoicing and job tickets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
East Coast HVAC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Apply to Work at East Coast HVAC
Complete this online application form, mail/drop off your resume at 25 Central Avenue Dover, NH 03820, or call 603-430-9414 to speak to a hiring team member.