Seeking HVAC installers of all skill levels!
East Coast HVAC is a local, growing mechanical outfit, seeking full-time HVAC installers to join our team. This full-time (and year-round) position will focus on installs for our current and future client base, both commercial and residential. ALL levels of HVAC experience will be considered, as we are primarily seeking someone with the right attitude to excel and grow within our business. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover prove that we are one of the best firms to work for in the Seacoast Area!Apply Now
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
Experience: HVAC installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid holidays. Paid vacation available after a grace period
- Performance bonuses
- 401K with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Consistent year-round work
- Opportunities for Advancement
Responsibilities & Duties
- Providing top-notch HVAC installations for our commercial and residential clients.
- Installation of all things HVAC including, but not limited to: Piping, sheet metal, boilers, furnaces, air conditioning systems, ductless and VRF systems.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and customer-friendly attitude when dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Find your place in the tightest-knit team in the Seacoast area.
- Continue to learn, grow, and develop as our field continually changes.
- Self-starter with a team mentality and positive attitude under pressure.
- Understanding of HVAC systems and installation practices.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Gas licensure is advantageous, but not required to start in this position.
- Aptitude with iPhone and iPad for communication as well as invoicing and job tickets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
East Coast HVAC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Apply to Work at East Coast HVAC
Complete this online application form, mail/drop off your resume at 25 Central Avenue Dover, NH 03820, or call 603-430-9414 to speak to a hiring team member.