HVAC Service Tech – Best Crew on the Seacoast!
East Coast HVAC is a local, growing mechanical outfit, seeking a full-time service technician to join our team. This full-time position will focus on servicing our current and future client base, both commercial and residential. ALL levels of HVAC experience will be considered, as we are mostly seeking someone with the right attitude to excel and grow within our business. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are THE most enjoyable firm to work for in the Seacoast area!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work under the Service Manager to service and repair all walks of HVAC equipment.
- Periodic replacement/installation of HVAC equipment including RTUs, furnaces, Mitsubishi ductless, and conventional air conditioning systems.
- On-call rotation with other technicians in our service department.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and customer-friendly attitude when dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Continue to learn, grow, and develop as our field continually changes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-starter with team mentality and positive attitude under pressure.
- Understanding of HVAC controls and low voltage.
- Understanding of HVAC sequence of operations for a multitude of equipment types.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Gas licensure is advantageous, but not required to start in this position.
- Aptitude with iPhone and iPad for communication as well as invoicing and job tickets.
- Consistent year-round work
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Performance bonuses
- Company vehicle, iPhone, iPad
- 401k with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Fantastic work environment and opportunity to grow
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: