Join our HVAC Service team as the leader of a growing and exciting division! East Coast HVAC’s Service Manager oversees and facilitates associated field personnel, service techs, CSRs, and Dispatchers, to create an amazing customer experience from first phone call to service call completion. Coach and engage with our hard working and loyal field technicians. Review and strategize from departmental financials. Our office environment is fast-paced and high-pressure at times, but is always friendly and comfortable. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are one of the best firms to work for in the Seacoast area!
- Foster an attentive, fun, but accountable department for our loyal patrons and Service Team.
- Encourage and strengthen our already strong and positive team morale.
- Oversee and assist service field technicians.
- Present sales or repair estimates when required or applicable.
- Facilitate proper use, completion and submission of software and hard copied documents required for each service call.
- Promptly respond to customer complaints; define the customers’ issues, needs/request and determine the best course of action to resolve the problem. Perform follow up tasks or visits as needed to ensure complete resolution/customer satisfaction.
- Oversee and assist with information handling and transfer between service techs, office, and associated departments, including material ordering process and job preparation.
- Use of our cloud-based service software for management of service requests, jobs, invoicing, memberships, and job closeout.
- Oversee and help to develop a strongly profitable service department.
- Continually oversee, analyze, and improve Service Team process from start to finish, with a focus on efficiency, communication, and seamless internal transfer of job details & information.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Prior HVAC industry experience required (either in office, field, or both).
- Strong computer skills (digital scheduling, Service Titan, dispatching, invoicing).
- Exemplary language and writing skills for thorough internal/external e-mails and correspondence.
- Proven ability to stay on task while dealing with high-pressure situations.
- Self-starter, motivated by a team goal.
- Strong people skills and ability to connect or empathize with our staff and customer base.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation available after grace period
- Performance bonuses
- 401K with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Consistent year-round work
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Referral program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- HVAC: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location