Not Your Average HVAC Service Coordinator!
This is NOT your average dispatch position! East Coast HVAC’s Service Coordinator works to facilitate our service operation, under the direction of our Service Manager. Contact customers, schedule appointments, quarterback a minute-by-minute service schedule, and work with an amazing group of people. Our office environment is fast-paced and high-pressure at times, but is always friendly and comfortable. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are one of the best firms to work for in the Seacoast area!
- Provide an attentive, fun, and positive experience to our loyal patrons and service techs.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with our repeat customers.
- Quarterback an organized and profitable service department.
- General coordination, scheduling, and dispatching of our friendly and skilled technicians.
- Use of our cloud-based service software (MHelpDesk) for invoicing and updating ticket statuses.
- Parts ordering or delegation to operations team.
- Customer contact and follow-up for repairs and replacements.
- Manage customer issues or complaints – propose and facilitate fair and practical solutions.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Prior HVAC industry experience preferred (either in office, field, or both).
- Strong computer skills (digital scheduling, MHelpDesk, dispatching, invoicing).
- Exemplary language and writing skills for thorough internal/external e-mails and correspondence.
- Proven ability to stay on task while dealing with high-pressure situations.
- Self-starter, motivated by a team goal.
- Strong people skills and ability to connect or empathize with our customer base.
- Consistent year-round work
- Paid holidays. Paid vacation available after grace period
- Performance bonuses
- 401k with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: