HVAC Retrofit Coordinator – Join Our Team!
Join our HVAC Retrofit team and contribute to the success of our business! East Coast HVAC’s Retrofit Coordinator works to facilitate our residential retrofit and installations, under the direction of our president. Acting as a conduit between our salespeople, customers, and installation techs, this position helps to achieve the highest level of customer communication, and preparation for our field personnel. Contact customers, schedule installations, quarterback a minute-by-minute retrofit schedule, and work with an amazing group of people. Our office environment is fast-paced and high-pressure at times, but is always friendly and comfortable. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are one of the best firms to work for in the Seacoast area!
- Provide an attentive, fun, and positive experience to our loyal patrons and service techs.
- Communicate with prospective retrofit & install clients.
- Quarterback an organized and profitable retrofit department.
- General coordination, scheduling, and dispatching of our friendly and skilled installers.
- Use of our cloud-based service software (MHelpDesk) for invoicing and updating ticket statuses.
- Equipment ordering and delegation to operations team.
- Job closeout and rebate/financing processes.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Prior HVAC industry experience preferred (either in office, field, or both).
- Strong computer skills (digital scheduling, MHelpDesk, dispatching, invoicing).
- Exemplary language and writing skills for thorough internal/external e-mails and correspondence.
- Proven ability to stay on task while dealing with high-pressure situations.
- Self-starter, motivated by a team goal.
- Strong people skills and ability to connect or empathize with our customer base.
- Consistent year-round work
- Paid holidays. Paid vacation available after grace period
- Performance bonuses
- 401k with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)