Residential HVAC Service Techs – Change Your Life. Join East Coast!
$1,200 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED TECHS! Pay range based on abilities, experience, and licensure. Enjoy ALL of the amazing benefits of working for the most progressive HVAC team on the Seacoast, PLUS enjoy additional commission income from offering HVAC solutions to our customer base. East Coast HVAC is a local, growing mechanical outfit, seeking several full-time service technicians to join our team. This full-time position will focus on servicing our current and future RESIDENTIAL service customers, including gas and oil systems of all types. Intermediate and Advanced levels of HVAC experience will be considered (see range of pay). We are mostly seeking someone with the right attitude to excel and grow within our business. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are THE most solid HVAC firm to work for in the Seacoast area!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work under the Service Manager to service and repair all walks of HVAC equipment.
- Periodic replacement/installation of HVAC equipment including boilers, furnaces, Mitsubishi ductless, and conventional air conditioning systems.
- On-call rotation with other technicians in our service department.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and customer-friendly attitude when dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Continue to learn, grow, and develop as our field continually changes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-starter with team mentality and positive attitude under pressure.
- Understanding of HVAC controls and low voltage.
- Understanding of HVAC sequence of operations for a multitude of equipment types.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- NH Gas licensure is advantageous, but not required to start in this position.
- Aptitude with iPhone and iPad for communication as well as invoicing and job tickets.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Spiffs and commissions
- Performance bonuses
- Company vehicle, iPhone, iPad
- 401K with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Fantastic work environment and opportunity to grow
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- HVAC: 1 year (Required)
- EPA Type II (Preferred)
Work Location: In person