Licensed Journeyman Electrician
If you are a licensed electrician looking to broaden your trade experience in a fantastic work environment, look no further! We know you have seen our HVAC trucks around, and now EC Electric is East Coast’s latest growth adventure, seeking a full time Journeyman Electrician to join our rapidly growing electrical department. This full-time (and year-round) position will focus on electrical work of all types, including installs, service, power-ups, and controls, for our current and future client base, primarily in the residential setting. This listing pertains to licensed electricians, capable of leading electrical work for installations and equipment change-outs. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are one of the best firms to work for in the Seacoast Area!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing top-notch electrical work on our Electrical and HVAC service and installations.
- Work with our our in-house master electrician to progress in the trades.
- Some amount of assistance with installation of all things HVAC including, but not limited to: Piping, sheet metal, boilers, furnaces, air conditioning systems, ductless and VRF systems.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and customer-friendly attitude when dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Find your place in the tightest-knit team in the Seacoast area.
- Continue to learn, grow, and develop as our field continually changes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-starter with team mentality and positive attitude under pressure.
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart.
- Understanding of electrical systems and best service / installation practices.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Minimum of NH Journeyman Electrical license required.
- Aptitude with iPhone and iPad for communication as well as invoicing and job tickets.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Performance bonuses
- Company vehicle, phone, iPad
- 401K with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Fantastic work environment and opportunity to grow
- Year-round work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 – $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Electrical License (Required)
Work Location: In person