Commercial Project Manager / Estimator
Join our Commercial HVAC team as a project manager! This position oversees and facilitates associated field personnel and administrators, to create a smooth commercial construction project process from bidding to closeout. Previous experience in commercial HVAC construction projects (either field or management) is required. Oversee commercial install performance and goals, project coordination and material ordering/handling, field challenges, and our highly capable commercial foremen and field staff. Our office environment is fast-paced and high-pressure at times, but is always friendly and comfortable. Our high employee satisfaction and minimal turnover proves that we are one of the best firms to work for in the Seacoast area!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide an attentive, fun, and positive experience to our loyal team, as well as our builder and developer contacts.
- Encourage and foster a strong and positive team morale.
- Goal setting, performance reporting, job auditing.
- Assist with pricing and estimating large-scale HVAC projects.
- Facilitate proper use, completion and submission of documents required for commercial installations.
- Promptly respond to job-specific challenges; define the issues and work with foremen to determine the best course of resolution. Perform follow up tasks or visits as needed to ensure complete resolution and customer/staff satisfaction.
- Oversee and assist with information handling and transfer between president, office, and field staff, including material ordering process and job scheduling.
- Use of our cloud-based service software for management of scheduling, invoicing, and job closeout.
- Continually oversee, analyze, and improve Commercial Installation Job process from start to finish, with a focus on efficiency, and seamless internal transfer of job details & information.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Prior HVAC industry experience preferred (either in office, field, or both).
- Strong computer skills (digital scheduling, MHelpDesk, invoicing).
- Exemplary language and writing skills for thorough internal/external e-mails and correspondence.
- Proven ability to stay on task while dealing with high-pressure situations.
- Self-starter, motivated by a team goal.
- Strong people skills and ability to connect or empathize with our staff and customer base.
- Paid holidays. Paid vacation available after grace period
- Performance bonuses
- 401K with Generous Matching
- Anthem Health/Dental/Life
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Consistent year-round work
- Opportunities for Advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000 a year
- HVAC: 2 years (Required)